It’s a Friday 5 twofer! Okay, so the PodCamp Pittsburgh Friday 5 wasn’t really “5” but you get the idea. So here’s the regular Friday 5:
1. When did someone last break something of yours?
*Knock on wood.* Thankfully I haven’t had anything broken for some time. The last thing I can think of being broken was when my brother-in-law stepped on my glasses and broke the frames.
2. When did you last play hackysack, if ever? I don’t think I’ve ever played hackysack. I’m just not that coordinated.
3. What was your most dramatic haircut like? My mother used to think it was cool to have my hair permed when I was growing up. For those of you who know me and my long, flowing locks…I always had short hair as a kid. My mom wouldn’t let me grow it out. Needless to say, I pretty much had a short fro…and hated it.
4. Hacking is basically breaking through the security that protects a computer or a website. What’s the closest you’ve come to doing something similar in real life?
I am not at liberty to discuss this matter, as I was required to sign a non-disclosure upon settlement of the lawsuit.
5. In the world of stand-up comedy, a hack is a comic who steals jokes from other comics. Have you ever known a hack in your own field?
I don’t think so. It would have to be someone who’s life is more mundane than my own, and I’m not sure that exists.