Yes, it’s Saturday. And yes, I’m Friday 5ing at almost midnight. I’m trying to upload this from the barely-there-internet in Western New York. We’ll have to put this cell phone internet connection thing to its true test. So here’s to it, with some prayers and crossed fingers.
1. What usually marks the middle of your day?
I think of the middle of the day as the middle of my work day. With that in mind, I consider lunch to be the middle of my day.
2. From whom (or to whom) was your most recent middle-of-the-night phone call? That would be my phone call with Mike last night at some point before midnight.
3. On what social, political, economic, or moral issue are you in the middle of the road?
This is requiring far too much thought at it time, so I’m just going to stop before I hurt either myself or someone else.
4. How likely are you to give someone your middle finger?
I happen to like my middle finger. I share it with others probably more frequently than I should.
5. When were you last caught in the middle of a disagreement that really had nothing to do with you?
That would be last night. Again, I will not go there, but trust me…it was a HUGE disagreement that didn’t start with me, but got me all wrapped up in the middle of it.