Everyone loves cookies. Why not buy cookies where your purchase can go toward helping a good cause?
Cookies for Kids’ Cancer is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to raise awareness of and funds for pediatric cancer research. In preparation of the coming holiday season, I will be hosting two bake sales to raise money for Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. My goal is to sell at least 1,000 cookies during each bake sale, and to raise as much money as I can for pediatric cancer research in the process.
The first bake sale will be Saturday, November 20, 2010. Those details are as follows:
- Location – Once Upon a Child (Robinson Towne Centre)
- Time – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The second bake sale will be Saturday, December 18, 2010. Details will follow once they are confirmed.
If you’re interested in helping out, there are a few options:
- Stop by and buy some cookies.
- Donate to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer. Donations can be made in person at the bake sales, or through the Cookies for Kids’ Cancer website.
- Volunteer. If you would like to help out with either bake sale, your help will go a long way. Feel free to send an e-mail.